What’s new in ATMS v126.96.36.199
The following is a list of enhancements that were implemented in Pisys ATMS release 188.8.131.52:
License expiry and warning messages
We have introduced new license expiry and warning messages in ATMS.
- 2 weeks before the expiry of a license a warning message will be displayed to all users upon login advising of impending expiry.
- 2 weeks after expiry access to ATMS will be removed.
Performance Enhancements in ATMS
We know that the performance of our software is important to our clients. In this release we closely monitored and analyzed the performance of ATMS and identified several ways to improve it. As we continue to make changes to our software and roll out new features, its usage and performance will continue to improve.
The following is a list of bug fixes that were implemented in Pisys ATMS release 184.108.40.206:
- ATMS – 524 – Strategic Review Overdue Filter is not staying selected after the page refreshes.
- ATMS – 523 – Server Error when selecting the Action Category and Subcategory filters in dashboard.
- ATMS – 515 – Slow ATMS
- ATMS – 520 – Pagination is getting mixed up between Dashboard and Action List Screen
- ATMS – 521 – Pagination is not loading the correct number of actions as you move through the pages.
- ATMS – 522 – Gateway Time out when trying to import 2000 actions into ATMS.
- ATMS – 519 – Import 500 actions in one go (large action imports were failing due to timeouts)
- ATMS – 510 – Dashboard does not clear the values when you go from dashboard to action screen.
- ATMS – 517 – Get User Involvement Report was causing a crash for user names longer than 31 characters.
If you have any comments or queries about this release, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org – we rely on your feedback to help us continually improve.