What’s new in ATMS v188.8.131.52
The following is a list of enhancements that were implemented in Pisys ATMS release 184.108.40.206:
- ATMS-463 – Move Attachment storage to AWS S3. We have moved our attachment storage to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) which is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
- ATMS-464 & ATMS-467 – Project Action Report Changes.
- We have added a Include Audit Notes checkbox in our Project Action Report to allow generation with and without audit notes. This will make the report smaller in most cases.
- We have also added a Status Filter to help reduce the size of the Project Actions Report.
- ATMS-465 – Hide Report Filters which are not applicable to a report. We have hidden report filters that were not applicable when a report was being selected. Now when a report is selected only the available filters for that report will be available for selection.
- ATMS-466 – Change Pisys Crypto Pbkdf2 Iterations and hashing algorithm. We have changed our current password iterations and hashing algorithm to be 310000 and SHA256 respectively. This is based on OWASP Password Storage recommendation. This change has made our password storage FIPS140 compliant.
The following is a list of bug fixes that were implemented in Pisys ATMS release 220.127.116.11:
- ATMS-471 – Copy of Action and New Attachments. When an action was being copied all attachments were copied as well but no new attachments could be uploaded at the same time.
- ATMS-468 – User Import Template. We have changed our user import template to highlight all required fields with a yellow background.
The following is a list of security fixes that were implemented in Pisys ATMS release 18.104.22.168:
- ATMS-39 – Security changes when importing Users and Actions.
- ATMS-438 – Security vulnerabilities. Various security vulnerabilities were addressed with this release.
If you have any comments or queries about this release, please get in touch with email@example.com – we rely on your feedback to help us continually improve.