What’s new in PTW v220.127.116.11
The following is a full list of features that were implemented in Pisys PTW 18.104.22.168
New Login Screen
We have updated our login screen in our Permit to Work application to something a bit more modern and responsive. We hope you like it.
Import of Recipients in PTW
We have added a new feature to bulk upload a list of recipients tied to companies. The new import works the same way as a user or company import. A template is downloaded from the system and used to help with importing of recipients.
Person Made Aware Approval
We have added a new feature in PTW called Person Made Aware Approval or PMA Approval. To enable it simply check the PMA Approval checkbox at the Permit Question Set level. When enabled a new section called PMA Approval will appear after a new permit is created. The new section will allow for adding and removing users, depending on permissions, from a dropdown list of users that can be set as PMAs. A permit will only be issued after a PMA has approved it.
PTW Attachment Move to AWS S3
We have moved our attachment storage to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) which is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
The following is a list of enhancements that were implemented in PTW 22.214.171.124.The list includes bug fixes and new functionality.
- PTW-1233 – Text in Table Header.
- PTW-1226 – New PTW Login and Forgot Password screens.
- PTW-1227 – Import Recipients.
- PTW-1236 – Signatures at the Approve stage should not be shown on the PDF if the Approve stage is not used.
- PTW-1235 – Isolation Links to Permits should be removed if the Panel is no longer active.
- PTW-1231 – Text Box Resizing in Table.